Buy Investment Properties with your own Superannuation
Take back control of your financial future. Use your own Self-Managed Superannuation Fund to invest in property for your own prosperity.
Take advantage of some key benefits:
- Use your employer’s compulsory 9% contributions to your superannuation fund to finance the purchase of an investment property.
- Take advantage of negative gearing to reduce your income tax. The interest for the loan becomes a tax deduction for your highest tax payer.
- If you own a property in your own name the average tax rate on any rental income is 37%. If the property is in your Self-Managed Superannuation Fund then the tax on your rental income is HALVED to just 15%.
- If you are aged over 60 when the property is sold there is no Capital Gains Tax to pay.
Super Investment Ideas has been assisting clients to select investment properties since 1983 and holds the following licences and accreditations:
- ASIC Australian Credit Licence
- Accredited Member, Financial Services Ombudsman Ltd
- Accredited Member, Finance Brokers Association of Australia